Monday, March 12, 2007

Conscience, please...

I am such a very very bad girl... Rather than studying for the exam tommorow, here I am infront of the computer making myself busy just to fleed the wrath of my books...

wah.. exams na naman bukas.., pero d bale, finals na naman... last 4 days of agony, 4 days of torture, 4 days of staying uplate just to watch PBB este study for my exams... torture! Why must the world be cruel to such a gentle soul like me!


WHY!?!?!?!?!?!??!


Why must a person invent the word EXAMINATION?

Why must we passed it?

Why must some people take a big deal out of it?

Why must every person in this ever so cruel world suffer from torture called EXAMS!

Why must every person feel the wrath of this thing?

Why am I making such a big deal out of it?

Rather than showing the world how foolish I am, Why don't I study?

WHY!!!!!?????!!!???!

HMM....

nakukunsyensya na tuloy ako...nagbayad parents ko ng pangtuition ko... wahhh....

*boom tarat tarat.. boom tarat tarat... tararat.. tararat.. boomboomboom...*
ay wait.. may nagtxt.. check ko nga kung sino... hmm...
Mom ko pala.... wah.. mag-aral daw ako ng mabuti.. wah...

*boom tarat tarat.. boom tarat tarat... tararat.. tararat.. boomboomboom...*
message reads: Alysa! yang kwarto mo nga linisin mo! *#$^&#*#(@)(()!@#!!

WAH... d nio dapat nabasa un.. kase naman I'm taken by my anxiety of doing this blog... wah............... I want to study.. but I can't concentrate... darn it... naglog out na nga ako sa YM at friendster hoping that my brain will fully function so that I can study for my final exams tommorow! I have yet to take the exams tommorow: English.. TLE... ALGEBRA... wah...

nakakainis.. kung kelan finals na saka ako tinamad mag-aral.. damn... baket ganito utak ko?? good thing hindi ako pumasa sa Pisay,, kundi sabog siguro utak ko... dedbol.. tepok.. dead in short.. but WTH, first year palang eh feeling ko sira na utak ko.. what more next SY? and the next SY? and the next SY? whaaaa!!!!!! *agonize*

hmm... so my mind and my heart agreed that after 15minutes, I'll end this blog and study! ayokong bumagsak bukas! ayaw ko nang maulit ang 80% na perio rating sa TLE nung 3rd quarter at gusto kong maka-line of 9 sa ALGEBRA... please God... help me..

xet... now I have another problem.. I must find a quiet place where I can concentrate my mind... think.. think.. think... aha! Got it! I'll study infront of that new aircon Lola Thelma bought... hehe.... ayos....

sched ko sa pag-aral mamaya eh ganito: 7 pm to 8 pm TLE... 8:00 to 8:15 pm session with mother nature... 8:15 to 9:15 pM Algebra... 9:15 to 10:15 pm English... den 10:15 to 11"15 TLE AGAIN.... 11:15 to 12:15 English.... then I'll sleep na...

sorry to my fafa Robert ng PBB.. I can't watch you until this thursdy night.. pero mapapanood kita sa Studio 23 sa tanghali... woooohghhh.. wag ka sana magtampo... this is for our own good...

lakas mo mangarap JODESz!

hmm...

well.... i decided to end this blog na.. kasi the time i used writing this eh sana namemorize ko na ang mga handicraft materials.... tapos gagawin ko pa ung sa TLE Reviewer.. wah.... no time to talk.. no time to kid around... sabi nga ng iba... daig ng maagap ang masipag,,,

umayos ka na,Jodesz.. hindi ka matalino.. ur just an average student with an average mind.. You're not one of those kids in that BONAKID COMMERCIAL.... kailangan mong makapasok parin sa slot mo sa top6 para maging masaya parents mo... AJA!!

nga pala,

ANNOUNCEMENT...

I'll not make any blog entries tommorow until thursday,,,
but I assure you that starting this friday, babaha na ng entries itong blog ko.....

well.. This is goodbye..for now... I will miss you!! wahmm

miss me luck in my exams.. kpg mataas score ko... pramis... babaha dito ng blog entries,,,

so,,

SAYONARA...

ADIOS PATRIA ADORADA...

GOODBYE...

FAREWELL TO THEE...

PAALAM....

AJA JODESZ!

No comments: