Sunday, March 25, 2007

a dash of stupidity. perfect.

nothing to do with the title. just thought that it will caught your attention if i put a rather mature title for this blog post of mine. geesh. what am i talking about? Maybe you think that my blogpost are sooooo lame.. well, guess what? It's not! *belat*.. my blogpost are so damn cool! too cool for a hot gurl like me *dream on!*. Just asked the avid followers of my blog. Then you'll see that my blog is so damn cool! hehe. Maybe you'll say am such a show-off, but no... I am just showing you the truth. I don't want you to think that i am a hot liar..

hoy! ang kufal mo! anong hot?
hot? don't you understand plain english? hot means cool,beautiful,temptation.

pa-engles engles kapa jan eh pinoy ka naman!
I admit that I'm a filipino *although it isn't obvious*. but it doesn't mean that when you speak english you are embarassed because you are a filipino! It just shows that I am an educated person. so If you are one, you should be proud of it.

ala-ey! owkei fayn.!
oh? so finally you've agreed. rock on! \m/!

you've just witness a debate between the hot owner of this blog *wonder who she is..* and an anonymous un-hot person who are obviously jealous of my hotness..

agree?

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

I'm having a problem. wanna know what?

Mrs. Caneso, our ever-loving adviser when I was in 1st year haven't called me yet to tell me that I'm one of the persons who will go to our recognition in school on March 29,2007 at 2 pm at Saint Anthony Academy Of Quezon City, Himlayan Road, Tandang Sora, Quezon City. *my golly, I just gave out my school's address. oh well. that means free-advertising!*..

hay. I hope that she haven't called Miguel* yet, because if she does. That means I'm officialy out of the top6*! hayy.... please pray for me!

hm..

I noticed that I'm using the english language in this blogpost ei. wow. I guess I'm improving! Consul here I come! hurray! hehe..

*new!?! I have added 500 pesos on my summer money*!! hooray for me! hooray fot THE ONE who gave me! hooray for the lucky DVD vendor whom I gonna buy DVd! hooray for my parents who just saved 500 pesos from their wallet!

hehe..

so.. have you noticed that teeny-weeny-dipsy-lala-po (hey! thats the telletubies!) asterisk that have appeared in this so-cool-yet-so-hot blogpost? thats what I want to call "some-words-that-I-bet-you-don't-know-the-meaning-am-I-right?" sign. If you don't know the meaning, just look below the post and you'll see the meaning? cool? hot? (a resounding yes!)..

some-words-that-I-bet-you-don't-know-the-meaning-am-I-right? SIGNS

Miguel*- Molave's current top1 whom ____ has a crush on.

top6*- the rank every student is dying to get in. And I'm happy to say I'm one of the top6! current top3!

*belat*- a alternative to 'smileys' which blogger doesn't have!

*dream on!*- a phrase which I always here from people when I am dreaming the impossible dream.

oh yeah.....

my blogpost-which-is-completely-english is done! hooray! hehe.

so.. goodbye now. I'm going to the consul so that I can have my green card.... in my dreams...

okai..

goodbye!

No comments: